MAZUMA EXPRESS has been operating since 1988, initially specialising in mail order and small pick pack operations.
Save time, money and space by outsourcing your warehousing and distribution needs to Northline. You’ll gain all the benefits of our infrastructure, systems and experienced staff without the capital outlay. MAZUMA EXPRESS services provides you with the capability to establish an inventory holding in markets that can’t justify a direct investment due to fluctuating demands.
This way, you can manage stock and meet your customer demands at an affordable budget. All our facilities are modern, expertly staffed and use a national warehouse management WMS) that monitors stock and activity in each location.
MAZUMA EXPRESS offers modern, secure Warehouse Services in all Branch. Our state-of-the-art warehousing facility utilises the latest fully computerised warehouse software for efficient stock control and reporting.
Our warehousing facilities span more than 6,300m² and is fully racked for safe, secure storage.
MAZUMA EXPRESS provides customised warehousing solution for goods of all sizes, from single parcels to full container loads.
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
MAZUMA EXPRESS offers short and long term storage, warehousing, and handling services for standard and bulky items, including:
- Secure, Fully Racked Warehousing
- Total Handling & Distribution Services
- Stock Control & Reporting
- Container Storage
- Machinery Storage
- General & Bond Storage
- Container Unpacking
- Wharf Transport of Containers & Shipside Break Bulk
- Warehouse Relocation Services
Using a state-of-the-art stock control system gives us the flexibility to offer tailor-made management solutions for your warehousing and distribution needs.
Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) features:
- RF scanning
- ASN capabilities
- EDI capabilities – interfacing with your systems
- Automated location control for picking & put away
- Complete product tracking with movement history
- Advanced stocktaking options- cycle count and advanced reporting
- Quick product status and location enquiries
- Pick by-item, batch, expiry date, serial number, FIFO, LIFO, random or bond number
- Goods outwards-consignment note, despatch label and manifest printing
- Automatic calculation of weekly storage and headline charges etc.
- Live, online customer access to inventory levels & reporting
Our excellent reputation, computerised stock control and reporting facilities, and hard Our Warehouse working staff have made us one of the leading providers of warehousing services in the World.